Requirements related to water quality permitting for stormwater runoff from construction sites, industrial facilities, and publicly operated storm drains.
- Renewed TPDES Construction General Permit TXR150000
- Proposed General Permit for Small MS4s
- Stormwater Stakeholders Group
Renewed TPDES Construction General Permit TXR150000
TCEQ reissued General Permit TXR150000 on February 19, 2013. The permit became effective on March 5, 2013. This general permit authorizes the discharge of stormwater runoff associated with small and large construction sites and certain non-stormwater discharges into surface water in the state. Please visit the Stormwater Permits for Construction website for further details.
How to Check the Status of Your Permit:
- For up-to-date information on your permit, use the Water Quality General Permits Authorization and Application Query
- Construction General Permits: If you submitted a paper Notice of Intent (NOI), provisional coverage is effective 7 calendar days from the date of postmark. If your application status still shows pending after 30 days of mailing your NOI, please contact the Stormwater Processing Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phase II MS4 General Permits: If you submitted an NOI under the Phase II MS4 General Permit, that NOI and the Stormwater Management Plan (SWMP) are currently being reviewed by TCEQ. The TCEQ will contact you if additional information is needed. Once the review process is complete, a Notice of Application to publish will be sent out to the permittee along with detailed instructions on how to publish that notice.